Learning In The Age of Coronavirus

Personally learning in the age of the coronavirus is definitely a new experience for me. This virus is now considered a pandemic and with this mass hysteria of over buying to stock up and cities/states going on shut down to prevent spread of the virus has really freaked me out. I feel like I'm in an apocalypse movie that I know this will go down in history books.  So now that my school is shut down and I'm quarantined in my house everyday learning has changed dramatically. All my class are trying to go online in this crazy time and are still pushing us to keep up with our work and don't get me wrong I'm all for it but it's hard to focus when so much is happening in the world right now. It makes me worry when things will get better but I know they will so I'll just have to create my own routine in order maintain my learning schedule for school.

Comments

Popular Posts