Worthy Mentors

Mr. Wieman: this is my physics teacher here at school and I believe he would make a good mentor because he could help me explain the mechanics behind how earthquakes would effect the building's structural design which would be a helpful guide for me to figure out my big question.

Mr. Blanco: he is a civil engineer who works at a company down at San Luis Obispo and also happens to be my Father. He would make a very good mentor for me because as civil engineer he has to construct different projects including buildings as part of his career and having studied in such a field he will have a good insight on how to construct an earthquake resistant building as he has to take into account natural disasters like earthquakes as part as his job everyday.

Ms. Marsh: she is also a civil engineer who focuses more on transportation engineering however I believe her insight on just engineering in generally would be very helpful as she would know a lot about materials needed at different construction site which will add on to my question of how materials play a role in my big question. 

Comments

Popular Posts