When The Going Gets Tough

Now as we go on being quarantined in our houses to flatten the curve of the coronavirus, we still have to maintain our daily lives of school work. With being at home 24/7 all our classes will be online which may not sound bad, but for someone like me who needs to be somewhere like a classroom to focus, I know I will really struggle with this new routine. However I've come this far already, I've struggled to gain the knowledge from my assignments in class and the struggle to prepare for college by taking AP classes has just allowed me to get to this point. Now all this is on the line and I've worked too hard to let it go to waste so I have to change my attitude/mindset in order to adapt to my new situations. Although this will be challenging I think it will be a good test in order to see how much I want this, how much I want my education. I've been told ever since I was a kid that I need to go to college to earn my degree because that knowledge/experience is something that no one can ever take from me, but when it gets tough will I be able to persevere? When I go to college or get a job will I have the determination to persevere and not back down "when the going gets tough"? which truly scares me about my character. Even though I know this will be a challenge I hope to take this as a pre-test for myself in order to assess my skills and further develop my knowledge in a new routine.

Comments

Popular Posts